Silver Creek's newest landscape tile has the look of weathered white pine, with soft edges, deep splits and detailed grain on five surfaces.
Barn Plank is wet cast concrete and will never rot, warp, splinter or peel over time like typical wood products. It’s strong, durable, and beautiful and there's nothing else like it in the hardscapes market that looks as authentic and installs as easily.
- 2" heights, palletized by size, cannot be double stacked
- KolorLast protected in Mahogany and Weathered Gray colors (NEW)
- Matching 40 x 8 x 6'' H Barn Plank Wall block & Fire Pit Kit
- See matching Barn Plank Steps
Barn Plank Specifications
||Size L x W (in)
||Face Area (ft²)
||Unit Weight (lbs)
||Units per Pallet
||Square Feet per Pallet
||Weight per Pallet
||15.50 x 9.75
||23.375 x 9.75
||35 x 9.75
|Complete specifications, testing, CAD details.
Barn Plank Wall Fire Pit Kit
- Two block courses
- Four-piece heavy guage steel insert protects block
- Optional ADA compliant swivel cooking grate
- Anti-theft feature
Barn Plank Wall
- 40" W x 8" D x 6” H
- 162 lbs., 1.66 sq. ft. ea.
- Deep splits and detailed grain on five sides
- Smooth radius edges, 90˚ corners all sides
- Matching landscape tile, step block, and fire pit
- Mahogany or Weathered Gray color